This week there were a lot of under the hood changes to the game. I am still making the changes that will affect the new map but won’t really be apparent in the current map. The notable changes for this week are listed below:
- Crafting guide in player journal
- Mining/Wood cutting guide
- Smelting guide
- Wood working guide
- Level requirements for using different tools are listed
- Smelting level now affects which metals you can smelt with.
- Trees now drop planks instead of logs, this will make crafting faster
- Trees can drop multiple planks if the player has a high enough wood cutting skill.
- Iron mining rocks added to main quarry
- Player inventory comes up much faster
- Item inspector now has a delay of 1 second before it opens
- Collision fixes for the Cast Smelter and Ingot Smelter
- Bug where item inspector would remain open
- Animation fixes for ingot/cast smelters
The changes that should be expected for next week are available in the release notes