This release contains a lot of changes under the hood. It also contains a bunch of improvements to the game’s sound.
- Performance fix for the inventory, will no longer jitter on slower machines
- Multithreading support for some CPU intensive game functions like networking (performance)
- Fix for ‘remote pickup’ where you can point at an object and pick it up from a short distance
- Inventory sounds, pickup sounds, toolbelt sounds, ect.
- Fixed issue where wood planks go through the sawmill with the wrong orientation
- Axe heads now only require 2 ingots to smith
The changes that should be expected for next week are available in the release notes