This update mainly focuses on bug fixes for the raid update. I received a ton of good feedback on the new raid system and I will continue improving it in the next couple of future patches.
- Trader added to outskirts city
- Ingot smelter added to abandoned mine
- Locomotion fixes, can no longer walk through certain walls, can’t go through raid blocking walls, ect.
- Navigation mesh fixes for outskirts, player will no longer step over small rocks
- LOD issues with the coal in the abandoned mine
- Arachnoid/Arachnite now fully sink into the ground when killed
- Fixed issue where player wouldn’t be able to trigger raid events in locomotion mode
- Fixed issue where player wouldn’t be able to trigger raid events without logging out/logging back in
- Fixed issue with dialogue window and decision wheel staying open when going through doors
- Fixed issue where the player relic could get stuck in the previous map when going through doors
- Increased smelting exp significantly
- Significantly increased health exp gained when taking damage
- Player menu now closes if player wanders too far from it in locomotion mode
I still don’t have a release schedule prepared for this month but I will hopefully have the rest of the month planned out in a couple of days. There will be a ton of bug fixes this month as users continue to report bugs with the new raid system. Also a ton of combat updates are in the works but I can’t go into any details about it yet because nothing is finalized yet.
Also I would like to give a huge thank you to everyone who reported bugs so that I could get as many fixes into this patch as possible. So far everyone seems to like the new raid system and I am planning on doing more difficult and complex raids.
Discord Permalink: https://discord.gg/D59txxt