This week I fixed a couple of issues introduced by last week’s update. I am still working on new map upgrades which should be coming out next week or the week after.
- Fixed issue where floating items would flicker if they were in the world before a player spawned
- Fixed an issue that would cause weird behavior when pressing the menu button during the loading screen
- Music level in the server browser is now affected by music level setting
- Playspace rotation on vive is much easier to use now
- Fixed an issue where when a player shoots an arrow, their bow would still be nocked.
- Fixed other issues related to the bow, including fixing rotation issue when nocking arrow
- Golem drops have been improved
- Drops at the end of the raid have been improved
- Journal smelting level requirements corrections
- Level required to use tool is now shown in tooltip.
Discord Permalink: https://discord.gg/D59txxt